Our handcrafted pickups can be found in every Echopark Guitar we craft and all handwound in small batches here in Detroit USA
These are voiced and wound to our unique specification's and reflect the most coveted vintage tones that we all chase. Created to produce the tones ,nuances, and character found in the finest examples of artists guitars these are a must have for the writing, recording and performance of music we make today while rooted in the idiosyncratic and defined qualities of the well established past.
For all orders please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Echopark '57 "Goldie" E.A.F. humbucker reproductions represent
the tonal dawn of the PAF pickup era with an accuracy that
can only be replicated if you were in the Kalamazoo factory
back in 1957.
Whether you get your tones from a large or small tube amp, you want a humbucker tone that is rich in complex overdriven harmonics and cleans up crystal clear.
These tones can be heard in players from Duane Allman and Dickey Bets ,Beck to Page and Joe Walsh to Joe Perry..and on and on..
• Vintage correct size 1 15/16" (49.2mm) Butyrate bobbins (all black)
• Vintage red Enamel 42ga copper magnet wire, mismatched coil winds @5+%, wound to position calibrated historic 1957 specs and wound on vintage coil winding machines.
• Vintage correct 2.5’’ x 0.5’’ x 0.13’’ sand cast degaussed Alnico 2 and 4 bar magnets w maple spacers.
• Vintage correct 1.5" x 2.75" covers, available in bare aged nickel and machined steel pole piece spacers
• Vintage pickup height tension conical springs
• Vintage Nickel Pickup height adjustment screws
• Vintage Braided Shielded Push-Back Cloth wire leads
• Available with or without Historic aging treatment.
Average Resistance & Induction at 70-degrees
• Neck: 7.4 K/5.0 Henrys A2 sand cast
• Bridge: 8.4 K/6.1 Henrys A4 sand cast
(IMPORTANT: Specs change with temperature and many other conditions/variables, especially RESISTANCE.
Please note: The pickup cavities in many modern guitars are not routed deep enough to fit the historically correct long mounting legs so please be sure they will fit in your guitar
If you need short leg's please include this request in the comments section when you place your order. Your order will be shipped in 4 to 6 weeks